KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SOURCE
DEFINITION OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SOURCES
A knowledge management system comprises a range of practices used in an organization to identify, create, represent, distribute, and enables of the adoption to insight and experience. With the insights and experiences comprise knowledge, whether the embodied in the individual or embedded in organizational processes and practice.
PURPOSE OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SOURCES
Sharing of Knowledge
Continuous Improvement by:
- Driving the Strategy
- Starting New Lines of Business
- Solving Problems Faster
- Developing Professional Skills
- Recruit and Retain Talent
ACTIVITIES IN KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- Start with the business problem and the business value to be delivered first.
- Identify what kind of strategy to pursue to deliver this value and address the KM problem.
- Think about the system required from a people and process point of view.
- Finally, think about what kind of technical infrastructure are required to support the people and processes.
- Implement system and processes with appropriate change management and iterative staged release.
LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
Source from: http://www.knowledge-management-tools.net/knowledge-management-systems.html